Friday 28 January 2011

Day 28

Hellloo, I woke up this morning crossing my fingers for sunshine soon, it's far too cold, I could hardly draw!

Anyway, there's a couple of links I've been meaning to post but kept forgetting and seeing them saved in my work email in draft's; so I figured I would do them now, whilst I have a spare 5 mins.

I forgot...well no I didn't forget about these amazing animations, just came across them again and remembered how awesome they are!

Brakenwood

Some nice new (Maya) rigs to play with!

Morpheus Rig

Eleven Rig

Thanks to Amy (Amy-mation) to introducing me to Chris Ayers story, truly inspirational! I only found out about these books and his story a couple of days ago, can't believe I've been missing out! The title makes a lot of sense too if you read his story. 

The Daily Zoo

Oh also I would like to add

The Pixar Podcast

Great for fans and artists alike!

Just sorting through some anatomy and model sheet references at the moment, I will post them soon!

Also, I must not forget, today's drawings

Tube this morning:

2 comments:

  1. Brakenwood and Waterlollies is cool. William and I watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it! really cool shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D