Monday 31 January 2011

Day 31

Well It's the last day of the month! 31/365! woooo! Let's hope Feb is just as good! I'm planning to go out to some different places to draw some scenery and see some different scenery! After seeing the gorilla that walks on two legs (for a prolonged period, compared to normal) I really wanted to go to the zoo!

Anyway! I've also been looking at some courses and talking to Amy about going to life drawing. I've mainly been looking at the short courses in 2D animation, photography or drawing at Central St.Martins

Here are today's pages:


Here is my page from this evening on the tube:


..and here is some 2D ball sketching, just wanted to get back into 2D so thought I would start at the foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D