Tuesday 1 February 2011

Day 32

Well I can't be lazy and not count the days now, as I could just copy the date in Jan :)


Here is the page from the bus and tube this morning:



..and after my bit of 2D yesterday, I got sent this from my tutor, Jim Finlay, and also saw it on Tim's blog on KennyRoy.

Bouncing Ball

Tangent!

Just wanted to show off my desk buddies! I really want to purchase some little figurines for my monitors, but these guys mean something :)


(he's a stress-relief penguin too!)

A long time ago I did a little exercise using a squishy ball and bowling ball. I gave them characters, and I got feedback from people at work on how to improve some of the timing. They also mentioned that I could do more little scenarios with the character's.

So, to get back into the swing of thing's, I have decided to re-make the original version (with hopefully some added experience).

Here's the plan:


I'm going to use Pocoyo as rendering inspiration I think :). Although thinking about it, it could be fun to do in 2D... hmm!

Also, I should have probably added this in here; my first animation work in an advert :)

Andrex: It's the Little Things



'scuse the tangent, back to drawing!

Time to buy a new black book! It's full!! 

Here's this evening's quick page I managed to squeeze in:


Finally, My 2D ball for the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D