Thursday 7 July 2011

Day 188

Full steam ahead!

Well I really need to knuckle down this evening...

I've got to work out the 11 second club, and do some draw over's on a 3D sculpt of my Cat design. I really need to come up with something by Friday, so I can spend Saturday and Sunday filming reference and drawing thumbnails.

I should also be starting the wand project soon!

Update: so at lunch I came to the conclusion I will never be funnier then dumb and dumber and that film is too close to thunk of a different context. So on to a quote from the man who knew too little, I've never seen it and don't know the context, so it gives me some leverage to thumbnail what I first imagine rather the actors performance.

"time out! I hate to break put of character, uh, but, you cannot shout into a person's ear. It does damage. If yo..you know.. The spitting I don't mind"









Traffic square this morning:



Another kind of HP on the way home:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D