Tuesday 12 July 2011

Day 193

I've been checking out pencils this morning

These sound great! But pretty pricy on the Ebay market, $20 at the least for just 1! There is a new version of the pencil too, here. Bit cheaper as you get 12 in a box. Quite interested in trying out these too. I also found this pencil selling notification website, which might come in handy.


Oh also! I did some animatic tests last night for Cat and Moth, just to see what affect would look neat to present the story to get people interested in helping me out. One of the guys at work should be producing some 3D sculpts this weekend, so should be interesting to see what he comes up with :).

I did some work on my clip tonight. And drew from pixelovely in my new sketch book. I'm getting through quite a few! This time I bought an a4 Daley Rowney for only 4.95£!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D