Sunday 7 August 2011

Day 219

So last week at work was mental, and my scheduled posts I've had to update today! as I didn't get chance last week, but I've kept on drawing as always :D. and making things actually. I started making a bean bag today, that I had been planning for a while, I'll post it up when it's finished (it's going to be huge!)

Here's some more stuff for the 100f challenge, although regrettably i missed the deadline due to work but I've got the 2D bug now!



..and I got to see my cats this weekend..yay

Leia:








It was rubbish light, but I thought this was great ref for a stretch pose, she was just cleaning her neck :)




Jaja:













Oh and fruit and yoghurt for breakkie..not sure why I took this nor why I'm posting it, but what the hell.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D