Tuesday 24 January 2012

Day 23

Okay so I've kinda failed at updating this blog since New Year! I think I needed a natural break. BUT! I have a new idea...

I really love this blog Dailymation - and since the last task was inspired by a forum post on ConceptArt.org (journey of an Absolute rookie) - why not be inspired and influenced by another! It looks like great practise and would keep me drawing at the same time!

I'm also getting more and more involved in photography, so I hope to add little updates on here too, especially now I'm back to my normal desk and back into routine after a crazy Christmas! 

I also want to post more and more inspiring links and videos - I post quite a few currently on my twitter account, and follow some inspiring people, so just follow me to find out!

For now, here's a great talk with the Pixar Creative team:


Next month I am going to the Animex Festival in Middlesbrough. I can't wait for the lectures. I've also booked a workshop with Fraser MacLean; a masterclass in storyboarding.  I'm about to order his book too, Setting the Scene. I actually cannot wait for that! It's going to be four days off work, one travelling up and three up there, during the "Talk" part of the festival. Come say hello if you're going to it!


2 comments:

  1. I'll be seeing you there India!

    I'll be at Animex too plus I'm going to the same workshop funnily enough! lol

    All the best until then...

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! can't wait! I just got his book too!

    Loove your blog! Awesome work James!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D