Sunday 13 February 2011

Day 44

Hey!

I joined up to AnimatedBuzz today! It's like facebook for animator's and people alike. 

Here are today's doodles; I've been trying to work out how to exaggerated and caricature a cat by drawing from real photos. I need to go visit my cat's (Leia & Jaja).













I think these pages are more successful then the others though:




Well I listened to the 11 second club clip this week and I was inspired, so here's some pics of my designs* and some staging ideas:









*taken from a University group project BBC "talking dogs". I designed the woman and Ben Klimmek designed the man.

Oh and a random doodle!

2 comments:

  1. your simplistic cat design is great i think you should move forward with that defo.its expressive yet simple (great for animating) and has a lot of character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww great thanks!

    Yeah I want to do a short film about a cat and a moth :D in 2D I hope. I'll keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D