Wednesday 26 October 2011

Day 299

Hello!
Last year I took part in a sponsored Sleep-Out and I have decided to take part in it again. Last year between two of us we managed to raise about £600 in under two weeks! And as a group (from Framestore) over £4000+!
So, I'm taking part because the charity Centrepoint help young homeless people. The money goes towards giving these people better prospects and a better future. A girl, that we met at the sleep out, who couldn't live at home as a teenager slept on the streets. But, with the help of Centrepoint, she was sent to University, and now she has amazing career prospects. We want to help more young people like this. So even if you can donate 1p, every little really helps!

If you would like to donate, click on the link below to help my Framestore colleagues and I reach our target!



Right, back to drawing!




Our Christmas Party theme was announced today...
"Heaven & Hell"

We got talking afterwards and I quite liked the nativity side of it... tiny bit of a tedious link... anyway,how about a holy donkey?



Some random doodles:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D