Sunday 30 January 2011

Day 30!

Wow 30 days! I have enjoyed the last month so much! can't believe I hadn't done this everyday anyway!

Well Tangled was FANTASTIC !! Can't believe it doesn't have more oscar nominations, looove Pascal! And Barney's Version was amazing, I was rather dehydrated after all the crying! Oh and 127hours was good too :)

Anyways, I read a few blogs the other day, and one by a storyboard artist, that would practise every morning, somethign he struggled to draw the day before, like he will concentrate on hands, or feet etc. So I feel like this would be a nice direction to go into for Feb!

Below are today's pages; I drew from the The Achieve Series; Animation, Disney (second in the series). Lots and lots of inspiration, I only hope I can draw 1/1000000000000000th of what they can one day!





I loved drawing Brer Rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D