Wednesday 30 March 2011

Day 89

Today I want to advertise www.kennyroy.com it's such a great community! Everyone is very supportive and encouraging!

KennyRoy has a fantastic blog too, written by Tim Sormin


..and on today's post he has included a new podcast, Force verse Form, that I wanted to share, sounds good so far!

Also, Monsters Inc 2 has now been announced as Monsters University. I am very excited about that, as Monsters Inc. is my favourite Pixar film, and one of the many reasons I took up animation.

I have aso been thinking about what I would like to achieve within the next 12 months, which is interesting to reflect and look back over this blog to see my progress (if any). So, to bump start the next three month hurdle, I figured I should start thinking of other things to work on during this time and motivate myself.

Anyways, enough random babble.

Here's today's page:



Location:Dames Rd,Stratford,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D