Wednesday 6 July 2011

Day 187

I joined Audioboo today! looks like it could be a fun addition to my blog :)

Everyone has gone Harry Potter crazy! So I took some photos on the way home. It's given my Dad a chance to promote his wand a bit more too. He's giving out freebies today and tomorrow!!









Ron look-a-like?



And I did some more brainstorming for the 11 second club. I added some more notes to my original diagram. But also came up with a possible scenario, with a pull back to reveal. Archaeologist man is reading an article about a rare bone yet to be found or that has vanished. He see's the garden is a mess and looks at the dog, as he goes into saying redeem, in cuts to a wide shot of the dog sat with the huge rare bone. Just an idea-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D