Sunday 17 July 2011

Day 198

Wow! I went to a screening today with a Q&A session afterwards with John Lasseter(!) at the BFI Southbank cinema. It was really interesting. We didn't have tickets but they had reserve tickets on a first come first serve basis and we went down there about 3 hours early and ended up with front row tickets. The screened the new Toy Story: Hawaiian Vacation short too.





I did some sketching whilst we waited:







I did some other drawing tonight for Cat and Moth, but I'm not going to post it up :D

Oh and the BFI also had Disney 50 on display and had some concept art etc.









And it rained a lot today:



I also did this next 5 shot exercise suggested by an animator from Pixar, Emma Coats. Here is the original photo.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D