Thursday 2 October 2014

Secrets

It's no secret that I've not been updating my blog with my own work for a while. Most of my drawings of late, are related to jobs I am or have worked on that can't be shown yet, BUT SOON. I'm hoping to show off some of the projects that have been going on here soon too.

BUT I did get my new Surface Pro 3 for my Birthday, oooohh yes. And it's a teeny computer full of potential. To say thank you to my family, friends and Martyn, I decided to make a little 2D animated thank you card


I'm really up for doing some little 2D projects on the side, just for fun. Just like Wayne Unten, check out his blog here. And you've probably seen this piece:


So does anyone have any suggestions for a first assignment? Anything at all, but keep em short ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, please come back again soon :D